Thank you to our students, teachers, support staff and parents for a hugely successful Semester 1. Here are some of the highlights from this semester:
- Teaching teams working together to plan purposeful and collaborative learning programs
- Our successful AIP Teams who are leading key improvement initiatives in Literacy, Numeracy, Student Voice and Wellbeing
- A successful coaching program to improve the teaching of writing and maths resulting in the strengthening of Writer’s Workshop and rich maths investigations throughout the school.
- Our participation in the DET Learning Labs Initiative with a focus on improving Student Voice, Agency and Leadership. This includes the introduction of Houses at IEPS.
- The review of our school values and communication processes. We will share feedback and our next steps in Term 3.
Please remember that tomorrow is the last day of term and students will be dismissed at 2.30pm.
In Term 3, there will be a whole school focus on science and we look forward to sharing our learning with you.